Thursday, May 3, 2012

ROBBLOG #406



It's just another May Morning on Bleeker Street. I wonder what Blanche and Jane are up to on this bright, sunny start to a beautiful day. Let's join them...

Blanche: Jane Dear, what in Heaven’s name are you looking at through that window pane. You’ve been standing there for 30 minutes!

Jane: Nuthin.

Blanche: Oh come now. One doesn’t stand at a window looking out at nothing. What is it?

Jane: Oh ~puff, puff~ Gall Darn it Blanche! Can’t a lady just look out a window and not be given the third degree? ~drag, puff, drag~

Blanche: Jane Dear. I am not giving you the third degree. I am simply asking what has piqued your interest on the other side of that window.

Jane:…and I said nuthin! ~puffy, puffy, puff~

Blanche: Well Jane if I could just get out of this chair, I’d stand right there next to you and have a look for myself.

Jane: But you can’t Blanche. You can’t. So there! ~pllllabbbbbbaaaabb. puff, puff~

Blanche: Jane Darling… Now that was exceedingly cruel tongue for first thing in the morning.

Jane: Oh for ****s sake. All right already! I am just looking at Bobby Brook’s tight little ass. See? He’s bending over weeding Mrs. Phipps front gardens!

Blanche wheels over and hoists her body up from the chair’s seat just enough to look out the window.

There are you satisfied Blanche?''

Blanche: You mean you’ve spent all that time oogling a boy across the street. Why you need a hobby Sister Dear.

Jane: ~puff, puff~ I have a f****** hobby. Can’t you see I’m standing here a-lookin’ at Bobby Brooks’ ass cheeks in tight blue denim?

Blanche: Oh girl, you can be so cheap when you want to be. C’mon now Jane…I’ll fix you a nice hot bowl of oatmeal.

Jane: ~puff, drag, puff~ I’d like to fix you too. Fix you by pushing you down the cellar stairs! Ha! Ha! ~drag~puff~

Blanche: Oh Jane Dear. Sometimes, you slay me!