Thursday, February 16, 2012

ROBBLOG#380 W E E K E N D Edition



Holy Smokes Charlie Sheen doesn’t like Ashton Kutcher in Two and a Half Men.

Who would have thought he’d feel that way. Oh well, the truth will set you free. 
A couple in Grand Valley Ontario has had to endure six massive towers being built on their expropriated farmland which the construction of the same, is frightening their dog, horses and Highland Cattle. So Far Ontario Power has sent them a cheque for 2500 dollars.
Oh well, what’s yours is not really yours when it belongs to the government or Ontario Power Corporation. 

I have had Swisssh Radio on the air for 5 years come Match 7th. Starlite Radio has been on air since January 1st of this year. Now CBC Radio has added 40 all music channels that are free for the listening. I shouldn’t be telling you this because you’ll switch away from Swisssh and Starlite. I haven’t heard commercials- which is typical for CBC Radio since we pay the bill, nor have I heard ID’s or talk- at least not on the Country station of Soul station I listened to today. I am lucky if I make a few bucks a year selling commercials just to pay my Internet expenses- streaming and such, only to sit back and see the CBC- the publically funded CBC, do what I do minus ID’s and a few commercials.
How can I get my stations to be publically funded?
Haven’t a clue. Oh well. 

Well now, the Harperites are finally shooting the gun registry down. Police Chiefs across Canada said don’t do it!
So when has Harper not listened?
I know. I know! I know the answer to that one!
Since he got his perceived majority!
That’s the majority where only 40 percent of Canadians who voted, voted for him. 
While that’s going on, the Terrible Tories are saying it’s OK to spy on Canadians by finding names, addresses, phone numbers and ISP’s online. Hmmm. Doesn’t that sound like the way Russian and East Germany used to run things? Someone who works for Harper must have been in North Korea or Hi Chi Min City recently.

Hey!
Last week I had several people listening to Swisssh Radio from Ho Chi Min- formerly Saigon. 

Speaking of listeners-
I also had listeners in Saudi Arabia last week. What if they heard someone on Swisssh Radio say “something” or heard a song they thought was contrary to their religious views (Like Ray Stevens singing Ahab the Arab) and hunt me down.
Wait!

How could they possibly find me?
Whew. I feel better now.
Canada. The True North Strong and FREE! 

WAIT!
All they would have to do is ask Stephen Harper where Swisssh Radio is located.
Merde! 

Will the truth set me free or give me a free pass to a stoning?
Maybe my own? 

Better cancel my travel plans to Saudi and stick with the Emirates- or at the very least…Paris.