Thursday, January 20, 2011

ROBBLOG # 210 W E E K E N D Edition


I’m Not Depressed- I’m just mad!

If my husband and I travel to the USA, we must not declare that
a) We are married
b) We are a family
or we will be denied entry. Therefore we must lie!
I’m Not Depressed- I’m just mad!

Hawaii- and B.C have palm trees and Orillia does not.
I’m Not Depressed- I’m just mad!

If the Provincial Conservatives tell you that they’ll cut even a percentage or two of the HST- if the get elected come October, millions towards education and health care will be lost. They will not be telling us this truth, mind you.
I’m Not Depressed- I’m just mad!

You can choose your friends, not your damn family.
I’m Not Depressed- I’m just mad!

Always look on the bright side of life.
I’m Not Depressed- I’m just mad!

Now that we’ve all torn out our coloured bathroom fixtures and installed white or bone, designers are about to tell us that colours in bathroom fixtures will be the next big thing in baths. Should have saved the pink toilet, eh?
I’m Not Depressed- I’m just mad!

I spent five months working on a show that brought a disappointing return. Will I ever produce another show? We are just a small local company. The city gives outsiders 42,000 dollars. We can’t get 42 dollars. I asked.
I’m Not Depressed- I’m just mad!

Last year, it had stopped snowing by now and temperatures moderated. This year the cold and snowflurries just don’t know when to stop.
I’m Not Depressed- I’m just mad!

Why do your hands look older before the rest of your body does? Why does the hair in your ears and nose grow faster and thicker than the hair on your head?
I’m Not Depressed- I’m just mad!

We are renovating a bathroom, hallway and walk-in closet. There’s no extra cash this year to get away to somewhere warm- like Hawaii.
I’m Not Depressed- I’m just mad!

If you'r a lad and you begin feeling sickly after you have an...ummm... orgasm,
Doctors say you might be allergic to your own...um....stuff.
I'm Not Depressed- I'm just flabbergasted!

Apparently, the first day of spring is-
8 weeks away.
I'm Not Depressed- I'm just Mad!

Life’s a piece of shit,
When you look at it…

I’m Not Depressed- I’m just mad!