Tuesday, November 30, 2010

ROBBLOG # 188

It's not that I am being lazy- or anything like that.

It's just that these days I am so busy with my show "A Chatty HANKmuss", I don't have much time to think about anything else. Our weekly rehearsals have come to an end and starting Monday December 6th- St. Nick's Day, it's a week of tech rehearsals, rehearsals, dress rehearsals. set building, set dressing and finally four shows.

We are hoping for 100 bums in seats for each of the four shows but it's a Holiday wish that may not come true- without you. We need  people like you and you and you too, to get out there and purchase tickets for a zany, fun-silled evening of song and comedy. I have a troupe of professional actors who are busting at the seams to perform this holiday show for you.

They have worked hard.

We even do a small preview show for the Orillia Business Women, Wednesday December 8th. It's their Annual Christmas Dinner & Show and The Garage Door Players have been asked to perform. We'll give them a bit of Chatty HANKmuss as well as some other stuff , that won't be in the Stubley Auditorium Show.

Information for tickets to that Dinner & Show are on the Swisssh Website under Community POSTED-NOTES at http://www.swisssh.ca/.

Tickets for A Chatty HANKmuss on December 11th and 12th ( 2PM and 7:30PM)at the Stubley Auditorium at St. James are available at:


We Need "Bums" in seats!
Manticore Books,
Shadows Salon on Peter Street South,
Home Hardawre at Barrie Road and West Street South.
plus the Couchiching Jubilee House Office at 79 Colborne Street East Mornings from 9 till noon. Use your VISA there!

Did I mention that a portion of our proceeds go to Couchiching Jubilee House?
They do.
So not only will you have fun, you will be supporting two local organizations- The Garage Door Players and Couchiching Jubilee House.
Tickets are 25 Dollars and that includes a dessert buffet!
Groups of ten or more get a discount.
Yeah!
That info is posted on the Swisssh Website too.

So, pardon my tardiness if I get behind a blog or two.
There's just no time and as Dame Clare Voyant would say-
I mean that My Dears!
I really do!